Here we go for the results to the website client prices survey 2023.
There’s a whole lot of debate about the range of prices charged for website builds around the world. So we ran a survey to collate price ranges based on how the client was sourced:
- Fiverr/Upwork or similar lead sites
- Cold Emailing or Cold Calling
- Word of Mouth Referrals
- From Social Media Posting
- From Sponsored Adverts
- Sub-Contracted via a Web Design Agency
We had 131 entries – and although we’d have wanted more, it’s a decent summary of prices around the world.
- All prices are shown in USD $ as Averages of actuals.
- No Outliers have been removed, or any very low or very high values to maintain the dataset.
- Benchmarked Rates (BM) are shown per $1000 of the Country’s Capita for standardisation.(https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/gdp-per-capita-by-country)
Click on any country, or multiple countries with CTRL or CMD to modify the results shown on the right. Clicking on columns will allow you to sort accordingly.